Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Weigh-In Wednesday 11-21-2012

It's Weigh-In Wednesday! Unfortunately, this is going to be the weigh-in that never was. Things have been SOOO crazy for us lately, and we're sure they've been the same way for you!

We haven't had a chance to get together and do anything blog related because Ashley has been moving to her brand new house, and every spare second has been spent unpacking boxes and cleaning!

I have been busy helping her, along with my usual going-ons AND one of my very best friends is visiting us all the way from Florida this week, so things have been cRaZy!!!

Because of all of this, and because of Thanksgiving being tomorrow, we are taking a small break so spend time with out families and prepare for the Holiday! We will be back next week, but in the mean time we've prepared a few yummy pumpkin recipes to satisfy the soul!

I can tell you that I did weigh-in, even though we didn't get the chance to do this together, and my weight has stayed the same. I've got a new plan in mind, but I'm not putting it into affect until after Christmas because I don't want to set myself up for failure. I'm going to try eating more food because I don't think I'm getting enough calories, and I'm giving up wheat and or dairy to see if maybe I'm having a bad reaction to one of those two things. I'm also going to force myself into much needed time at the gym. (That will be happening before Christmas... If I'm going to eat the goodies, I need to do something to work them off, right?)

We wish you ALL a Happy Thanksgiving, and we can't wait to get back at it next week!

....... BUT WAIT!!! We didn't pick a winner for the get moving challenge!!! We didn't have anyone who commented every single day, so we randomly picked from everyone who participated!

We would like to congratulate:

Nicole Archambeault-Perkins

She is the winner of this weeks challenge! Nicole, if you could send us an email with your address, we will get your prize shipped right out!!!

Thanks you all so much for reading! We love you!!!

Love,
 Ashley & Holly

Like and Share us on Facebook!
Don't forget Pinterest!
http://pinterest.com/healthinus/
  And feel free to e-mail us anytime!!



No comments:

Post a Comment